ACTIVITIES OF THE
Unless otherwise indicated, you may assume that the projects below were
founded by Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon and his wife Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon.
- Sun Moon University
(Korea). This Web site is in Korean.
Unification Theological Seminary (USA)
- Professors World Peace Academy
(PWPA) is a tax-exempt educational organization founded to support
the academic community's role in the pursuit of world peace. PWPA
publishes books, publishes the International Journal on World Peace,
organizes conferences, and is forming a world university network. It
was founded in 1973 and presently has chapters in over 100
- Sonhwa Arts High School (Korea). A magnet school for the performing
arts which draws students from all over the country, it is one of the
top high schools in Korea.
- Sonhwa Arts Middle School (Korea). A magnet school for the
performing arts which draws students from all over the region, it is
one of the top middle schools in Korea.
- Sonjong Middle School (Korea)
- New Hope Academy (K-8, USA)
- Kyongbok Elementary School (Korea)
- Unification Encyclopedia Project
by Dr. Andrew Wilson.
Women's Federation for World Peace
(WFWP) is "women from around the world committed to: serving our communities, strengthening the family, reconciling differences, healing the wounds of the past, providing leadership for the global family."
Family Federation for Unification and World Peace
(FFUWP) is an international society of families who strive to embody
the ideal of true love and to establish a
world of peace and unity among all peoples.
The Washington Institute for Values in Public Policy
(Collegiate Association for the Research of Principle)
is an organization for college students founded by Rev. Sun Myung Moon.
The Pure Love Alliance.
"Promoting the moral foundations of healthy family life," such as fidelity in marriage and chastity beforehand, it sponsors seminars, workshops, forums and discussion groups, rallies and demonstrations, an online magazine and other publications, and social and cultural events.
The HeartThread Resource Page
- "The Internet Resource Page of Marriage, Parenting
& International Family Traditions", by FutureRealm
The site includes "HeartQuestions", a Q&A Forum where you can submit
questions about marriage, parenting or family issues toPeter F. Brown,
author of the book Striving For Parental Love - A Practical Guide on Giving Parental Love to Children.
is published by
Victoria Clevenger, firstname.lastname@example.org.
HeartWing’s purpose is to help us learn from, connect to, and more
deeply value the heart and insight of each other, beyond any
differences in race, religion, nationality, or gender.
- United Artists International
- The Kirov Academy of Ballet (USA)
- Universal Ballet Company (Korea)
- The New York City Symphony. Not founded by Unificationists, of course, but Rev. Moon has been its sponsor for about the last 20 years.
- The Manhattan Center
- The Little Angels' Dance Troupe (Korea).
Founded by Rev. Moon in 1961, these "ambassadors of peace" have toured the world, performed for heads of state and at the U.N., and haved moved audiences with their beauty and professionalism.
- The Little Angels' Performing Arts Center (Korea). It has been called one of the most beautiful modern buildings in Korea. Designed by a Unificationist architect (who also designed the country's national performing arts center), it is one of the major centers for the performing arts in Korea.
- Sonhwa Arts High School (Korea). A magnet school for the performing arts which draws students from all over the country, it is one of the top high schools in Korea.
- Sonhwa Arts Middle School (Korea). A magnet school for the performing arts which draws students from all over the region, it is one of the top middle schools in Korea.
- The New Hope Singers International
Crown of Glory
, a poem written by Sun Myung Moon when he was a youth.
- The World Media Association. Sponsors the World Media Conference, which examines ethics in media, the role and responsibilities of media in society, and similar topics.
The Washington Times.
After the Washington Star went out of business, the capital of the most powerful nation on earth became a one-newspaper town, and that one newspaper leaned far toward one end of the political spectrum. The award-winning Washington Times, one of the five most-quoted newspapers in the country, provides an alternative voice in the nation's capital.
The Washington Times National Weekly Edition
- Noticias del Mundo (New York City)
- Sekai Nippo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Segye Ilbo (Seoul, Korea)
- The Middle East Times (Athens, Greece)
- Ultimas Noticias (Montevideo, Uruguay)
The World & I magazine.
A magazine of the information renaissance. The World & I is a unique concept in magazine publishing, combining the best scholarship with the best in magazine journalism. Seven distinct editorial sections in 350 pages chronicle our changing world in engaging prose and vivid photography.
- Insight magazine
- Religion Weekly (Korea)
- Free Press International
Paragon House Publishers
Back to the Unification Home Page