|1. Study the session with an open mind and a desire for personal
2. Be willing to join in the discussion but beware not dominate it.
3. Stick to the topic and base your answer on what you have learned
from the readings
4. Try to speak from life experience and your own feelings.
Try to avoid theorizing and
5. Respect other members of the group by encouraging the more
hesitant members to
6. Keep confidential anything said in the group – complete and
Note: See the Group Leader’s Notes for additional suggestions and ideas.