Family Federation for World Peace and Unification
1611 Upshur Street NW, Washington D.C. 20011
(202) 722-6800 u Fax (202) 723-4008 u e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
North America Headquarters, Dr. Chang Shik Yang, Continental Director
Fm: Jorg Heller for Dr. Chang Shik Yang, Continental Director North America.
Re: Young Jin Nimís Seung Hwa Ceremony
Dt: November 10, 1999
Faxed only to the Regions, e-mailed everywhere
Dr. Chang Shik Yang called earlier today from Korea with the schedule for True Parentsí beloved son Young Jin Nimís Seung Hwa Ceremony. Here are the details.
Young Jin Nimís Seung Hwa Ceremony will be conducted on the World Level.
It will take place at the Little Angels School on Friday; November 12th 1999 at 10 am, Korean Time. It will last for about 2 hours.
- To put this time into a western perspective, Young Jin Nimís Seung Hwa Ceremony will take place on Thursday evening at 8:00 pm New York Time (EST), and finishing at around 10:00 pm.
- Members everywhere are requested to pray at the beginning of the Ceremony (Korean Time 10 am Friday morning, Nov. 12th - New York Time 8:00 pm Thursday evening, Nov 11th) Please find out YOUR local time of the event and pray at the appropriate time. A specific time frame for the prayer has not been set as far as I know. Please you decide how long you should pray.
- Whether you are at home, at church, traveling, or involved in some other type of activity please take time off to pray for our beloved elder brother Young Jin Nim during those two hours.
- Rev. Chung Hwan Kwak will give the Seung Hwa Address for Young Jin Nim.
- Rev. Sun Jo Hwang, President of the Korean Church, Rev. Katsumi Ohtsuka, President of the Japanese Church, and Rev. Chang Shik Yang, Continental Director of North America, will make statements representing the Father, Mother and Elder Son nations respectively.
- All True Children will be present at Young Jin Nimís Seung Hwa Ceremony.
- The Won Jun Ceremony will take place in the afternoon that same day.
- Young Jin Nim will be laid to rest near Heung Jin Nimís Won Jun.
Thank you very much, God Bless you and your family,