National Won Jeon Shrine
A National Won Jeon Shrine has been established at historic Fort
Lincoln Cemetery near The Washington Times building in Washington,
DC. This special support is offered to the Blessed Central Families
Cost includes land and burial liner.
- Create a national monument for departed ones to be cherished and
honored by relatives and descendants.
- Establish a permanent garden for visits, prayer, meditation, and
holy day celebrations.
- Reduce the stress -- financial, emotional and spiritual -- that
comes with the passing of a loved one.
- $1,700 for a single person crypt
- $2,000 for a double person crypt
Make check or money order payable to HSA-UWC and mail to:
3600 New York Ave., NE, 3rd floor
Washington, DC 20002
For further info: (202) 269-5337,
Average cost of a single crypt is $4600 and $6700 for a
double. This group discount is a great deal!