True Parents' directions
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Greetings in the most Glorious, Victorious and Prosperous names of
As I was following the reports from True Parents' Speaking Tour, I
noticed that True Mother has been giving the same important guidance to
all members throughout the world. As sons and daughters following the
footsteps of our True Parents, we need to have a clearer understanding
on how to respond to these guidance True Mother has given to us.
I pointed out some of these important directions emphasized by TM,
and share something that I hope can help us in responding to it.
- Become filial sons and daughters of the True Parents.
- Attendance with absolute Faith, Love and Obedience.
- Study and learn Korean Language.
- Behind language is culture and heart. Studying and learning TP's
language is a way to understand our True Parents completely.
- Hon Dok Hae everyday.
- Through HDH we are living our life with True Parents and establishing
a tradition in oneness with the True Family.
- By fulfilling this tradition, our True Parents thought, life and
love will remain eternally on this earth through the Blessed Family.
- The center of God's ideal is the True Parents. Doing HDH everyday as
a tradition means that we are establishing God's Ideal as the center of
our lives. In this way, Blessed Families are establishing God's Ideal
on this earth eternally.
- Fulfill within these 7 months period what you are planning to
fulfill for the next 10 years.
- We are all destined to become Tribal Messiahs. Our mission is to
become parents, teachers and leaders of our tribes.
- Within these remaining period of 7 months starting June to December,
it is a good condition to be able to gather our relatives and let them
feel our parental love for them, teach them and lead them to receive the
Blessing directly from our True Parents while TP are still here on earth.
- If we can make this condition, we will become victorious Tribal
Messiahs in the future. In this way, before the time will come when our
TP ascend to the spirit world, TP can be proud of us (Blessed Families)
and can call us Filial Sons and Daughters of God and True Parents.
In True Parents' Name,