Forty-Day Summer Pioneer Witnessing Activity
To : Continental Directors, Regional Leaders, National Messiahs, National Leaders
From : FFWPU International Office
Date : July 16, 2001
Title : Forty-Day Summer Pioneer Witnessing Activity
May the love and blessing of the Parents of Heaven and Earth be with you.
After gaining victory in the 50 state speaking tour, True Parents
returned to Korea on June 29.
In Korea True Father, Mother and Jun Sook Nim each spoke victoriously
at four "Rallies for the Settlement of God's Fatherland," a total of
twelve cities, between July 3rd and July 12th.
On July 13, Father spoke as the invited speaker at the Korean National
Assembly (Parliament). This event too was very successful. Among the many
who attended were members of the National Assembly, representatives of
provincial and local government and religious leaders.
In light of True Parents' effort to establish the heavenly fortune of
God's Fatherland, Korea, on the foundation of the Coronation Ceremony
for the Kingship of God, we must determine ourselves to accomplish the
children's responsibility as one body,.
I know that all leaders and family members throughout the world are
working hard day and night during this special Pentecost mobilization
period. The leadership of each nation should submit a report about the
achievements of the 40-day special mobilization (please see May 28,
2001 official letter).
From July 20, as leaders may be aware, a 40-day Summer Pioneer
Witnessing traditionally begins. This year in particular, it is connected
to the special Pentecost mobilization. I hope each nation can inherit
True Parents' victory. Please note that all students should mobilize
during the summer break period.
Forty-day Summer Pioneer Witnessing
- 40-day Summer Pioneer Witnessing period: July 20 to August 28,
2001 (40 days)
- 40-day Summer Pioneer Witnessing participants:All blessed families
- 40-day Summer Pioneer Witnessing method: Registered blessed
families can mobilize to the wife's assigned Korean area, tribal messiah
erea or local area - wherever they can gain the most result.
- Goal of 40-day Summer Pioneer Witnessing Activity
- Completion of hoondok rallies in 50 cities in each nation
(Please see May 3, 2001 memo)
- Blessing activity: Each nation to set up its goal according
to the situation; each family has the goal of bringing at least one
- Tribe witnessing activity: Go to your tribes and hold a hoondokhae
conference; explain the meaning of the Coronation Ceremony and read
Father's speech from the Coronation Ceremony.
- Do your best to witness to and prebless 180 couples as a tribal
- Do your best to double our membership
- Strengthen the weak points of our church foundation
- Method of Activities Blessing explanation meetings, Divine
Principle workshops (1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 7 day, 21day workshops,
etc.) and revival meetings to achieve the goal
- Conditions for the sake of Achieving the Goal
- Blessed families all over the world should have a 6 a.m.
hoondokhae, a prayer at noon in the church or place where they live,
and an evaluation meeting for all mobilized blessed families at 10
p.m. in the church.
- Prayer content
- For the safety of True Parents and True Family
- To gain real members of the church for the unification of the
fatherland and achieve the goal of the mobilization activity.
- To have the identity as a central blessed family who has inherited
the realm of cosmic victory of True Parents
- For the victory of the 40-day Summer Pioneer Witnessing period
Sun Jo Hwang